Cornerstones' Curriculum Maestro is an online teaching and learning platform that provides teachers with everything they need to plan, teach, and monitor a complete curriculum. It reduces workload for staff, ensures coverage and progression of national curriculum programmes of study, and provides quality planning, teaching, and assessment resources.
Cornerstones' Curriculum Maestro is an online teaching and learning platform that allows schools to develop, deliver, and manage an inspiring and cohesive curriculum.
It provides teachers with a choice of activities and plans, live analysis and assessment, and a skills and knowledge framework to help children make great progress.
It includes CurriculumPRO, which enables leaders to interrogate the sequencing of curriculum concepts and demonstrate the overarching connections and interconnections of their curriculum.
- All-in-one platform for curriculum design, delivery, and management
- Meticulously planned lesson sequences providing engaging learning opportunities
- Assessment tracker for real-time assessment opportunities
- Option to create and upload own resources to the knowledge and skills progression framework
- CurriculumPRO for analysing and inspecting curriculum concepts
- Reduces workload for staff
- Ensures coverage and progression of national curriculum programs of study
- Provides quality planning, teaching, and assessment resources
- Free access to the complete White Rose Maths Scheme and SMSC and FBV resources
"The children love Cornerstones and are very enthusiastic to talk about their learning. Our outcomes are on a three-year upward trend in all areas. I couldn't recommend it more." - Headteacher, Sawbridgeworth
"Cornerstones has transformed all aspects of teaching and learning in our school. It more than meets the needs of Ofsted’s new emphasis." - Headteacher, Goole