HeadteacherChat recommends NetSupport's classroom.cloud for its versatility, ease of use, and variety of functions, including classroom management, online safeguarding, and device maintenance.
NetSupport's classroom.cloud is a cloud-based classroom management, online safety, and IT management tool designed to help schools manage and maximize edtech, facilitate flexible instruction, and create a safe learning environment.
Co-produced with teachers, it offers a range of intuitive tools for digital learning, online safety, and device management.
- Flexibility: classroom.cloud provides a single solution for teaching in school classrooms and with remote learners, ensuring continuity for student learning and engagement.
- Online safety: classroom.cloud's online safety tools monitor concerning student activity, spot online safety trends, and help staff identify at-risk students through keyword monitoring.
- Ease of use: classroom.cloud is a low-cost, browser-based solution that takes care of itself once configured by school IT technicians.
- Classroom management and learning
- Online safeguarding
- Practical upkeep of devices
- Flexible and intuitive functions
- Fixed price per device
'It’s helped us to have a greater control of what learners are doing with their Chromebooks and certainly helped to improve behaviour for learning. But arguably, more importantly, it’s helped in terms of the pedagogy and how we use technology within the classroom.' - Anthony Ager, Assistant Headteacher, Abersychan School
'Teacher feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with staff commenting on how intuitive and easy it is to use. Through a combination of its assessment, tracking, classroom management and continuity features, the platform frees up valuable time for teachers to do what they do best: teach.' – Ben Whitaker, Head of IT services, Bury Grammar School