In this session, we are joined by special guests from Zen Educate, Bill Bryant @ZenEducate, Helen Woodward @helen_maryg, and Karen Burns @Karen_BurnsCEO CEO of Victorious Academies Trust, who will be sharing their expertise on this important topic.
Bill Bryant is the Regional Commercial Lead for London. He leads a team providing schools with high quality teachers & TAs that match their specific requirements.
Helen Woodward, advisor for Zen Educate and previously head of school improvement at the DfE, programme leader for the NPQH at The University of Manchester and has held lead roles in local authorities across the North West.
Karen Burns is the CEO of Victorious Academies trust. In Karen’s words, ‘The Victorious Trust has a vision for education that builds futures for all, focussing on personal strengths, academic progress, character development and the pathway to employment.
- The challenges of finding staff in the current climate.
- What our listeners have told us about staffing at this time.
- Research about the impact of highly trained staff has on children’s learning.
- The impact on wellbeing for schools who are struggling to find staff.
- Budgeting and contracts
- The criteria for looking for staff
- We also hear from Zen Educate, and what they do to support schools
For more information, please email [email protected]
or telephone 02038704413. website: www.zeneducate.com
Quote of the day:
"The single most important aspect of your job is to make it easy as possible for teachers to teach. All else flows from that." David Didau @DavidDidau