Based on the DFE’s Working Together to Safeguard Children 2023, which offers advice on multi-agency working to help protect and promote the welfare of children.
- How to adopt a child centred approach
- How to involve parents and carers
- How to establish strong multi-agency working
- How to implement effective information sharing
- The expectations for school leaders and teachers
- The responsibilities of schools, colleges and other educational providers.
Ideal for: School leaders, DSLs.
Format: Editable word document
Number of pages: 11
Approximate number of hours saved: 22
Other useful safeguarding resources:
Filtering and Monitoring Standards Checklist
Prevent Duty Guidance Checklist
Improving School Attendance Audit Tool
Statutory Policy Checklist
Safeguarding Training Quiz
Recruitment and Selection Process Checklist, based on KCSIE 2023