Introducing the woodland version of the famous SENCO A4 Hardback Academic Year Planner - the ultimate tool for organised SENCOs.
Designed by school leaders with simplicity and wellbeing in mind, this planner features all the tools you need to have a positive impact on your wellbeing and productivity.
Stay on top of your tasks with the academic year calendar (July to Aug), week-to-view diary pages, complete with appointment times, a to-do list with checkboxes, and a notes section.
We've even added a better weekly plan and key priorities for the week to enhance your productivity.
The unique HeadteacherChat SENCO key information section is specially crafted to provide all the information you need to excel in your role:
- Meeting notes with agenda and actions
- Key Information about your team and their schedule.
- Policy and key document tracker to help you prioritise your tasks.
- Duty timetable
- Blank timetables
- Topic Plan to help you brainstorm your ideas.
- Seating and group plans
- Parents and Carers Consultation Meeting notes to record the important discussion points.
- Teaching and learning Tracker to help you record important information
- Impact of SEN Provision including area of need and specialists involved.
- Impact of SEN Interventions including impact data.
- Performance Management section to enable to you demonstrate your achievements
- CPD log, reading lists, and Items to purchase
- Assembly planning
- Newsletter updates
- Notes for governors provides a handy place to store your notes for your next meeting.
- Curriculum area monitoring notes
- Pupil Information for key assessments points.
- Notes, and contacts.
Crafted with the highest quality materials, this A4 hardback planner is coil-bound with a ribbon page holder and five tab pages. All of our planners have been created by experienced school leaders, designed in Norfolk, and printed in the UK.
This beautiful woodland design has been especially created by Julia Triay, a local Norfolk artist who loves to create printwork and illustrations inspired by nature. You can find out more about Julia on the artist spotlight page.
This is open for pre-order for delivery in April.